CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Warm Weather Finally!

Well, I should say HOT weather actually. As excited as I am for this warm streak starting today, I am not looking forward to having our upstairs being 80 and 90 degrees! Time to turn the fans on and open our windows! Vince needs to finish our screen for the upstairs so we can leave our window open at night. The bad thing about our house is that in the winter it's freezing and in the summer it's HOT, HOT, HOT!

Our lilac tree is starting to bloom and looking so pretty! I'll take some pictures. I have tulips all over the front yard and they are so beautiful.
Today I get to drive my sister and her husband to the airport and then possibly my mom later on this evening. My sister's going to her Sis-in-law's graduation in California and my mom has a math thing in Seattle for the weekend. My poor dad will be all alone!!!

Just on a side note, if you haven't been to Once Upon A Child, you must go! They have really good quality of clothes that they take in. They charge about 50% of retail price for some of the 5bigger items. If anyone is looking for a crib and girl bedding set, they have one for $75 for the crib and gorgeous girl's crib bedding.

I'm so grateful for friends lately. I have really gotten to know a few of them a lot better through this next adoption process. So, thank you to my special friends for being there for me.

I'm also grateful for family and how close I am to all my sisters-in-law. They are all so special to me! I love that we are all having our families at the same time. It makes for fun together's!

And I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a Mother! I can't wait to welcome our daughter and look forward to the day we're sealed together.

Sorry, I just had a string of gratefullness that I needed to share.

Enjoy the weather Spokanians!

3 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I had fun hanging out yesterday. I too am glad for the warmer weather but not so fast. I wish it would come on slower so that we can adjust to it better.

Josh n Betsie said...

I sure wish we had second hand stores here. But NOPE they have consignment sales every once and a while but I miss going to other mothers or stuff like that.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I am so glad that I am close to all of my Sister in laws as well! it is sooooo much fun! Okay, so I only have one totally awesome sister in law, but I am so glad to be getting to know you and become good friends!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin