CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

What a fullfilling day for me! I went to church w/my parents at our old ward before Vince and I moved into our house. It felt like home still! Everyone welcomed us and then Sister McCommas (the Bishop's wife) called me into Sunday School and made me sing a chorus solo! I didn't know the song very well and was so embarrassed, but that's the only ward I could have done something like that, unprepared and all.
I also got to take care of a Baby Faith (I will explain in a different post) for two hours during church! What a treat for me! Dom was in nursery, so no harm done there. I also gave the caregiver a break for that time too.
After church we went over to my parent' house for dinner and to play some MarioKart!!!! Yeah! We had so much fun! Now I just laid my precious son down for the night and am having some "ME" time.
I wanted to post a beautiful quote from James E. Faust for Mother's Day!
Motherhood, is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels.
James E. Faust.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin