This is a picture of the storm clouds last night in the landscape mode.
I took this picture of Dom'm hand in mine. It's a little blurry,
but a beautiful picture, I think.
This is a palm shot and I like the angle I took it in.
Little Dom feet! What do you think?
Dom was asking me to hold him w/all of his
lovies.
Priceless shot!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Flashback Friday
- Random Pics
- Should I be angry or laugh?
- A few minutes to myself
- Memorial Weekend
- Precious Moments
- My Husband's Skills
- I've been busy!
- I've been tagged...
- Pics from my new camera!
- Best Buy Lost a Customer!
- Flashback Friday!
- Warm Weather Finally!
- My Day today
- The Story Behind Faith
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Flashback Friday
- Photo Shoot of Dom and Lucy
- A Newborn's Conversation with God
- The Last two weeks...
- May Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, May 30, 2008
Random Pics
at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the sweet little hand shot! Dominic already looks so much older than when I saw him!
I love that last shot! He is so cute! We need to get together sometime. I hate not getting a chance to talk during church! :)
Post a Comment