Jandre's shirt said: "I'm with the Cullen Boys" with their names on both sleeves.
My shirt said: "I like my men Cold, Dead & Sparkly!"
Can't remember what Kimberlee's said.
I was there:
TWILIGHT
November 21st, 2008
I won't say anything for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but AWESOME! It was perfect! Except for the stupid lot of screeming girls in the theatre!!! I was so annoyed w/them and yelled for them to SHUT UP half a dozen times. They ruined some good parts of the movie because I was so distracted by them. When I say screeming, I mean full on SCREEMING. They screemed when Edward was first shown.
Also, I enjoyed a night away from both kids! First time for me to leave baby! I didn't think about them at all. I needed the time away because I was so frustrated w/the kids. I came back a good renewed mom.
LOVED TWILIGHT!
Jandre and I and her sister made T-shirts to wear to the movie. They look really good!

5 comments:
What a fun GNO! The shirts look cute! I'm glad to hear you liked it. I would have been annoyed with the screaming too! From friends I hear it's good, from reviews I read it's not good. I'm gonna trust my friends. I'm supposed to go see it Monday!!!
How fun! Your shirts turned out great!
I can't wait tell our book club goes in December!
I went to the midnight showing here with a bunch of us that made t-shirts too! Ours said "Grant me the serenity to accept that Edward is not real, the courage to live in my own reality, and the wisdom to know the difference" We had a great time getting away from the kids and enjoying girl time!! I love the books 100 times better, but the movie was alright too!
oh were you guys in Theater 12, cuz have the girls were either yelling or shhhshing also LOL kinda ruined some of the movie for me!!!! oh well, I know that I will go see it again....maybe when it quiets down LOL
If I didn't know better I would say you have a little crush on Edward! LOL! I still don't know why girls fall in love with fictional characters, but before seeing the movie we have been debating who's hunkier Edward or Jacob over here at my house! We also have debated over the handsomest disney character. Totally cute shirts anyway!
Post a Comment