CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

What a busy week for us! My brother and his family came up from Moscow, ID to celebrate the holiday w/us. The Sunday before Thanksgiving we had a Turkey dinner w/Vince's family since they were going out of town for the holiday. Vince's aunt and uncle and cousins and Grandma and Grandpa were there too.

Gosh he's so cute!
Dom's cousin, Ryan.
Dom's cousin Landon, Ryan's baby brother.
Vince's cousin Chelsie, holding Rose.
Vince's aunt Dana and Dom.

On Thursday we went to my parent's house. My sister and her husband were there as well as my older brother and his family. My mom's Mom and sister came up from Wapato. It was really nice to see my Grandma. After dinner, we played hours of Rockband! I rock at the drums, but so do all the Fosburg kids. Our Dad is a drummer and band teacher. My parents and aunt even played w/us. It was a lot of fun, but wiped every one out!

My mom's beautiful table!

The next day everyone was out shopping! So we decided to go too! We went to Wally World and got 3 pairs of jeans for Vince for about $21. We also bought some movies for under $6 and some pj's for Dom. We had a lot of fun w/Dom and Rose slept the whole time we were there.

Afterwards, we helped my mom decorate the Christmas tree. Dom and Evie helped too. This is the first year that Dom participated in tree decorating. He LOVED it!! Evie's attention span didn't last too long; normal for a 2 1/2 yr old. Dom just kept going and going!

Dom putting an ornament on the top and Grandma helping.Dom and Evie decorating the bottom of the tree.

My grandma and Dom decorating the tree.
Dom and Evie enjoying being 2!
I couldn't resist one more picture and I got a winner!

Yesterday, we had a late lunch w/my parents @ Pizza Hut and went to Cabbella's. It was a lot of fun! My brother's family joined us. After that we all drove to Coeur d'lane to see the lights, but the dock was closed due to icy and slippery conditions. It was still a lot of fun.
Then we headed back to my parents for some delicious soup my mom made.

Later, I had to prepare a talk that I gave today. It went so much better than I thought. It's been years since I gave a talk.
Thanks to my sis-in-law, Tamy, and brother Chris, it came out okay.
I know I'm rambling on and on so I will end w/this.

4 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Wow! You have been busy! Wish I could have been there with you! Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you in my life!

Angela said...

It sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving- lots of food and lots of family (and some shopping, of course)! I love watching my kids interact with their cousins, too!

Daines said...

Happy Thanksgiving over there! Looks like everyone had a very happy and delicious time!

Kalia said...

I love the pictures of Evie and Dom! and especially the last one of Rose too!! Glad you had so much fun with family at Thankgiving!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin