CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ward Changes

So I guess we are still in LH ward, but we have to go all the way up to 63rd and Regal! We are 5 blocks North of Euclid (border). So that's a long drive for us. I am excited that we will be in the new building, but not happy about the drive.
We also lost the Primary President, so I'm not sure how much longer I'll have this calling. I've only had it for a couple months and I really like it. We'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Sorry again for the long drive you guys have to make. You guys are lucky to be in the new building. But that drive is LONG!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin