There are so many of my friends that are getting ready to have a baby or just had a baby. Congrats to Brenda! I am soooooooooooo happy for you! I am not going lie though. It's really difficult for me right now. I am waiting for a call to bring home our future daughter. I am scared to death that she might not stay w/us and be taken away like that last one. Like a pg woman I am expecting a baby, but I have no idea when that will be. It's driving me nuts! So for right now I need lots of baby fixes, especially w/baby girls! I can't explain how I feel. It's just really hard to watch all my good friends give birth to more babies. I think I have finally excepted the hard fact that Vince and I will not be able to conceive w/out major medical intervention. It hurts and I am okay about it. I just want my family. If we end up adopting all of our children, then so beit!
I went to the hospital today to hold a new baby of one of my friends and had to hold the tears in. I am so incredibely happy for her! She was in my shoes not too long ago. I just have to keep being patient and wait for "the call". I have to say though, that I am so completely ready for her this time. I have her bag packed, the rooms ready, my house is in okay order. I feel ready!!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Mommy Post
- A little more done...
- Baby Fever
- Slashed!
- Mommy Post-Good
- Les Miserables
- Other pictures from the last few days.
- 10 yr reunion
- Girl's Night
- Hanging out w/the Archer's
- Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends
- Mommy Post Good/Bad
- The Mommy Post Bad/Good
- Skyfest
- Wordless Wednesday
- No more static!
- Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!
- Priorities!
- More baby's room pics
- Personality Pics!
-
▼
August
(20)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Baby Fever
at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I will pray that you get your little girl soon- you deserve the best! I am so happy for Brenda too! The Lord will bless you too, even if you have to be patient for it.
The special little one that gets chosen to be the next addition to your family will be very lucky and obviously very loved. I hope that call comes soon and that it all works out. I will keep you in my prayers too.
I'm hoping you get her soon. I know how you feel Renee I can really relate hang in there!
Hey there Renee,
I am excited for you, hopefully this will be the baby meant for your family.
Hang in there Renee'! I can relate to some of what you're going through...and it will happen. I'm sure the waiting game is agony...you're such a great mom to Dom, I'm sure the Lord will bless you with a sweet daughter and soon! Email me anytime you need to talk or vent....I'm here for ya!
Post a Comment