I am happy to say that I think the baby's room is pretty much finished! Yea! Ok CPS call us; we are ready now. My sister-in-law, Mary, came up w/a great idea for a mini closet in the baby's room. Since we slapped up a wall there is no official closet in the room. So Mary came up w/the idea to just put up some towel racks on the wall and hang the dresses on that. Great! So today I bought some towel racks and boyola! We have a mini closet. It looks pretty cute. So if you ever run out of closet space in your kids' room, just put up a towel rack. I installed it by myself too. Since I can hang up the dresses now I have one more dresser drawer to put clothes in. As you can see on the bookshelf I have one shelf of clothes. Who says you can't make a small room work. This room fits everything you need, including a huge rocker/recliner. Enough of my rabbling about this room. Check out the pictures.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Mommy Post
- A little more done...
- Baby Fever
- Slashed!
- Mommy Post-Good
- Les Miserables
- Other pictures from the last few days.
- 10 yr reunion
- Girl's Night
- Hanging out w/the Archer's
- Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends
- Mommy Post Good/Bad
- The Mommy Post Bad/Good
- Skyfest
- Wordless Wednesday
- No more static!
- Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!
- Priorities!
- More baby's room pics
- Personality Pics!
-
▼
August
(20)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, August 1, 2008
More baby's room pics
at 9:12 PM
Labels: Baby's Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Beautiful job Renee! I love this room and all your cute ideas.
Post a Comment