People tell you all the time about the "terrible two's". I never believed that until my 2 yr. old is living the tale. I swear, the day after his birthday, he started becoming sassy and whiney and defiant. What happened?! He used to listen to us, but now his response to everything is "NO" or "why"! Oh, how I don't like it when he does that. I'm like "excuse me". He is still my cute, loving, little boy & oh, so clingy. Tonight, Vince laid his head on my lap the minute he did that Dom started to cry and walked over and slapped Vince in the face. I was laughing, but he did get a time out. But holy cow. It's even worse when we get together w/family, he's clinging to me for dear life. I can't say I don't love it when he does that, but come on! I was definately not prepared for this stage. HELP! What do you do about the biting and fighting w/friends and defiancy?
How do you choose between a toddler bed or a twin bed? I think I want to try a toddler bed first, but how long will they fit in those? Please give me any insight friends! Enjoy some recent photos of my little "angel".
How do you choose between a toddler bed or a twin bed? I think I want to try a toddler bed first, but how long will they fit in those? Please give me any insight friends! Enjoy some recent photos of my little "angel".

2 comments:
Hi Renee--If you are loving the two's just wait till you hit the three's hahaha!!!!
I have a toddler bed that you can have. It is white and blue, with glow in the dark stars and a moon. If you are intreasted I could e-mail you a picture. It still is in really good condition, and looks more newish. Let me know!
Talk to you soon!
Heather
Hey I dont know what to tell you about the terrible twos. Jadon is still being a stinker and he is almost 3.
For the bed thing we just ended up buying bunk beds that we can just leave the railings on the top one and use that as the toddler bed. If that makes any sense. It works great plus then we have bunk beds for when the kids are older.
Post a Comment