CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Despite the fact that I didn't even get to see my husband on Thursday, he delivered a dozen white roses & a big stuffed penguin to my work. I waited all day long for him to say "Happy Valentine's Day" to me. I finally got it @ about 2:40 pm. I was helping our good friends get their rental ready for a move-in on Saturday. So, we ended up going out to dinner last night instead w/the Sherwood's.
Lesson to the guys: Don't wait until the last minute to make a reservation. We went to Black Angus and Vince got there at 5pm and we were seated @ 6pm. So, thanks to Vince it worked out just fine.
Here's a picture of us out @ dinner.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Glad that you had a great time out for dinner. Stake sounds really good right now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin