Posting from my phone again ;)
I pretty much dropped the ball this year with me being newly pg and all I just didn't get anything done! No new outfits, no baskets, no egg hunt :(
Dom recovering from his surgery (tonsillectomy and andenoidectomy) last Thursday.
But the Easter Bunny did make it and brought a new movie and pre filled eggs! The kids loved it!
Later that afternoon we went to Vince's grandparent's for a luncheon and a little egg hunt for the kiddies!
I was so nauseous from the car ride it took me a while to eat something.
So that was pretty much it!
I have to add that Dom found the egg with the most $ in it ($3) and he was so excited! Lily was sad she only got one egg. Sara loved finding her 2 eggs!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Easter
at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Love it! I can't believe how much hair Sara has! My little Suntasia is still working on growing hers, she's developing a bit of a mullet in the attempt :-)! The kids are darling and it sounds like they had a lot of fun even though you didn't do all you would have liked too. I've noticed kids don't realize what they don't have most of the time, but they love what they do have. I love that about kids! We've had several small birthdays and Christmas's that they never realize were small, I think someday they might when their friends talk about their gifts, but the young innocent ages are great! You have a beautiful little growing family! Love, Kalia
Awe thanks Kalia!
Yeah Sara was born with a full head of hair and always had a lot ;)
Lilys hair is taking forever to grow!!! She's almost 4!
I am so excited for your 4th baby as well! Do u know what you're having? Can't remember if you told me?
Do u have a new blog? I looked and couldn't pull your previous one up.
Renee'
My blog is jkbowmanfamily.blogspot.com, same one, and we are having a baby girl! I'm excited, it will be 2 and 2 for us. I'm pretty sure I was about 4 before I could get a mini pigtail in my hair or even a barrette, so Lily will get there! She's a doll anyway! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment