I had so much fun at girl's night. Thank you for inviting me Jandre. I brought my friend, Melissa, too. We had a fantastic dinner @ Olive Garden and then enjoyed the yummy mints you get. Then we took lots of fun pictures of the whole group and then of all the pg women in order of their due dates. It was fun. Afterwards a small group of us went to a yummy ice-cream shop. It's by Twiggs on Nevada (I can't remember what it's called). I don't know everyone's name so I appoligize but here a few gals that I do know.
Me and Melissa Archer
Jandre Sherwood and Me
Lori Barney & Karen
Julie Eggleston, Cindy Johnson, Erra Kuntz, Christy Olsen, Jandre Sherwood, Jill McCommas

2 comments:
lol, it's Arah. Anyway, I look like a total cow in that picture!!! That was a fun night, I'm glad you and Melissa could go!
Me too. I would like to go as often as I can w/you from now on. It was a fun night
Post a Comment