
This is my first profile pic. I was 5 wks and 3 days here :) Bye bye body :(
Things are rapidly changing for me. My belly is swelling and a little rounder now and I love it! Still a change, but a good one!
A new pain has made it's self well know. The sciatica pain :( It started a few days ago and has gotten steadily worse. Sometimes I can't stand up. I am planning on putting on a heating pad to relieve the pain. We'll see how that goes.
Today I am 8 wks and 3 days and feeling exhausted as ever! I'm working on patience w/my kids on a hourly basis. It's all I can do to get through some days! Those two can tear apart any house in a matter of seconds!
I've been on such a short fuse lately!
I'm trying to get extra sleep, but that can be difficult when you already have rug rats to look after!
I'm trying to eat more often, but it's difficult at times.
My boobs are swollen and there are days where I get such sharp pains, like today!
Don't worry, I'm not complaining, just journaling how I'm feeling :)
Sometimes it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm actually carrying a baby! I forget a lot :) Then remember and giggle!!
I have 4 weeks and 4 days left of my first trimester and I'm hoping the energy returns and the sciatica pain lets up!
So far pg is tiring, emotional, exhausting, exciting, surprising and painful!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Experiencing new things...
at 5:40 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have good energy days in spurts, but my pregnancies are pretty tiring. I hope you get a great energy boost soon, and good luck continuing to keep up with the kiddos! So exciting!!
Post a Comment