So, I am not very far along, but apparantly my belly has decided to make an appearance early! Don't worry, there's only ONE baby in there! This was after dinner and I get really bloated, but it's baby too!
Here's a frontal view!
And a view w/my shirt down.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
8 wks 5 days
at 1:24 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Renee' you look so adorable! I'm so excited for your sweet little family. I told you that sometimes women start showing early. I love it when I start to show it is such a thrilling thing. Just wait until you get to feel the baby move. I'm always sad when I give birth and don't get to feel my baby moving inside me anymore. What an incredible thing that pregnancy is!
So so fun! A girl that's about as far along as I am popped way early, and I'm finally catching up. But her baby tummy is so cute, and she was thinner than me too, so her baby had no where else to go! I love it! Baby tummies make it all more legit feeling sooner!!
you are tooooooo adorable!
I love that you're posting pregnancy photos, it is fun to watch that baby grow with you. :) I never saw that "pregnancy glow" in myself when I was pregnant, but I definitely see it in you. :)
Post a Comment