So today I'm officially 6 weeks pregnant! I know I have a ways to go.
The nausea is becoming a bit more, but usually when I have an empty stomach or haven't eaten for while. This is definately a lifestyle change, but I'm working on it and doing pretty well! I hardly drink Dr. Pepper anymore and if I do, it's only when I go out to eat or have fast food.
Today was a weird day w/food. Nothing set well with me all day. Everything left me feeling yucky. I've been craving tortilla soup from Azteca for the past few days and tonight I gave in and got it to go! It was so delicious and settled well in my stomach.
Earlier this week I was fortunate enough to see the baby on ultrasound! I can't believe that there's actually something in there!! It was so tiny, but mine :)
My due date was moved back 4 days so I'm due Oct 27th!
I wish I had more patience w/the kids. I feel like I neglect them all the time now. I'm just always so tired and lack the energy to deal w/them :( I let them know that I love them very much though! I try to get out too and get them out! We're looking forward to Spring and park days!!!
I have noticed that the peeing often has increased the past couple of days. I'm trying to drink a lot of water and I'm still not up to where I need to be.
Lately, I've been craving fruit, specifically NECTARINES!!! I need to get more! They are so good!
So, that's the post for 6 weeks. I'm not sure I'll post every week, but I am taking picture of my belly every couple weeks, so I'll post those for sure and you can watch it grow, with me!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, March 4, 2010
6 weeks and nauseous...
at 9:38 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're not alone in the energy department. Mine is nonexistent most days, but the kids still manage to survive! Good luck!
I promise the energy comes back, but in weird little spurts- at least that's how it is with me. All of a sudden I'll get up and have to do a ton of stuff in say, an hour, and then I'm back to being absolutely exhausted again.
And I love reading about this- it's so exciting what's happening to your family!!
I hope the baby comes on the 29-my birthday!
I'm glad you're enjoying reading my blog Christy! I enjoy writing all of this down so I'll never forget the joys of pregnancy.
Samantha...no promises....but I'll try :)
My sister is rooting for Halloween; it's her favorite holiday...I'm not too sure I'd want that for my bday?
Post a Comment