CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter friends!
We had a pretty good day. We went to church at my parent's ward and I saw a lot of old friends!
We stopped by Nana & Papa's after church to show them how cute their grandkids looked!
The rest of the afternoon was spent at my parent's house! My mom made an awesome dinner! I love her cooking!
Dom is still pretty young, but we explained to him what Easter was all about and he just nodded. I felt like I needed to say something to him before all the Easter Bunny stuff came about.
Hope you all had a good Easter!
The pictures pretty much say it all!

Unfortunately, this was the best picture I could get of the kids. You get the idea though.

Me and my babies!

My beautiful mother and the awesome ham she cooked, on the bone!

This was the table setting! It was so pretty and nice!

The Easter Bunny made a stop at my parent's house, and left these two bunnies, Madagascar 2 & stickers!

6 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

Yum that ham looks good but I bet it tasted even better I'm glad you guys had a good Easter Renee your kids are adorable in their outfits.

Unknown said...

Hey Renee =) You kiddos are so cute! I am glad that you guys had a good Easter, your mom looks like she is a superb cook, that ham makes my mouth water. =) Hope you are doing good.

Mikaela said...

I wondered why you were so MIA with posting...you went private! Oops! :) The kids looks adorable in their Easter outfits. I'm glad you all had a great Easter!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Happy Easter! What little darlings! There is nothing better than Easter Outfits! Easter totally kicks all the other holidays as far as clothes are concerned, in my opinion! Love you!

Uberly Ewe said...

Happy Easter to you guys! GREAT pictures of the two little cuties!

Collins said...

Your family looks so cute in those Easter pictures and I can't believe how much you look like your mom it's like you were twins just years apart...anyways wanted to tell you that I love you and have a great weekend :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin