CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going Private

Please please, send me your email address so I can invite you to view my blog. It's come down to this and I'll explain more later.
rsp80@yahoo.com

Love you all!
Send me your emails!

3 comments:

Wallace Family said...

Sorry to hear about your house. I hope everything works out and you wont have to stress about it anymore! Lil is adoreable! sucks you have to go through all that to get her but I'm sure she is one hundred percent worth it! so where will you move to?

Kalia said...

I'm glad I'm invited!! Keep plugging along!!! Lots of love and prayers!! Love, Kalia

Uberly Ewe said...

ahhhhh Now I know why my blog list was not updating! but it looks like I am on the list? since i got in. LOL
I have to read everything you have posted. I have been meaning to call you to see how you are doing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin