CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Birthday to remember!!!

What a great birthday it's been so far! I am 29 today!
To start with, we got our "Angel" back. I am going to refer to her as Lil! The judge ordered an immediate removal from the grandparents home and we are picking her up at CPS in less than an hour! Further more, tomorrow the SW is filing to terminate parental rights! This is the best news that I could ever hope for! We really are probably going to get to adopt Lil!
I am so happy!!!!!!

Tonight we are celebrating her return home w/family @ Applebees! Can't wait to see my daughter again!

I will post pics of her as soon as I can. I will be busy busy w/a 3 mo old, 7 mo old and 3 yr old! Ahhhh!

7 comments:

Niki said...

Renee- I've been following your blog for awhile now, just peeking in some now and then. I'm a lame blogger and don't leave comments most the time! I apologize. But this is cause to celebrate. Congratulations!! This is great news. Good luck with everything, and I wish for you energy (:

Amanda Impett said...

That's great Renee I am so happy for you

Holly Murray said...

Happy Birthday!!
Congratulations!

Mikaela said...

YAY! I'm so thrilled to hear this news. What a perfect b-day gift! Congrats to you and Vince!

Kalia said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!! I got chills reading that post and couldn't read fast enough, I am so so excited!! Keep us posted and try to stay sane with two babies and a toddler!! Congratulations!!!!!! Love, Kalia

Anonymous said...

Renee!!! I'm getting a lump in my throat...this is just another one of the Lord's tender mercies. You have tried so hard to have a good attitude and I want you to know that you have inspired me and many others with your courage. LOVE YOU! Welcome back LIL!

Josh n Betsie said...

Renee i have been so far behind in blogs and I just read yours.Congrats on getting lil back. What a great birthday present. Now you kind of know what it is like to have twins huh? Not easy but just remember take it 10 minutes at a time. You are a great mom and all those kids need you right now. If you ever need any advice just send me a email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin