Well first I'd like to say proudly that Dom is getting potty trained. He just decided he wanted to use the potty a couple days ago. The past two days he's had a dry pull-up all day long, except for a poopy in the afternoon yesterday. I am so proud of him! He loves going potty!!! A little too much.
So we started by rewarding him w/a treat at first, but he outsmarted me and was squeezing little drops out just to receive a treat. I didn't want to set him back, so I started giving him cereal pieces instead of just sugar treats and that seemed to work pretty well.
So, today I have been only treating him when he goes pee a lot at one time or goes several times for a treat.
I am not going to put him in underwear until he is poopy trained, but so far, so good.
He's doing this right before he turns 3 too!
Here are some silly pics I took of Dom yesterday. 

It's my birthday next week! My dad's is a week after mine, so my parents decided to take Vince and I out to eat at Sho Gun as a birthday present! My sister and her husband decided to join us as well. Vince and I love Sho Gun! The food was soooooooooooo good. My Dad and I got our picture taken in their costumes and we got to share a pinapple boat. It was so good!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! What a fun Birthday present! ANything that involves dressing up is definitely Birthdaytacular (that means worthy of doing on your Birthday in Wendy talk!)
Happy Birthday!! Dom's a cutie, congrats with the potty training. If you get desperate, Atley wouldn't poop at first for like 3 days, but he was willing to poop after that for $1 matchbox cars. And it wasn't too long after starting that he'd do it just because he wasn't hesitant to anymore. Good luck!! Love, Kalia
yay! potty training!!!
Happy Birthday! To you and Dom! Oh and your dad too!
Post a Comment