She's a BIG girl! She's wearing 12-18 mo clothes! I can't believe it!
She still so mellow and happy all the time!
She can't sit up by herself and has her lower extremities are very weak.
The back of her head is pretty flat from sitting in her car seat SO much!
I met the Grandma today when I picked Lil up. She handed her to me and said "here's your Mommy"! I couldn't believe it. She felt a tremendous relief when she handed her granddaughter to me. She also said that she'd do whatever she could to make sure Lil stays w/us this time. I really appreciated that. She also gave me a ton of clothes so start off w/ and a brand new convertible car seat.
So here we go again on this wild ride called Adoption. Enjoy my Lil girl!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Here she is!
at 11:58 PM
Labels: Foster-Adopt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ahhh, she's beautiful Renee! I really do hope she becomes your little girl! :) I cannot believe how big she is...must be a big change from Dom who was so tiny! :) Enjoy her. She is one lucky little girl to be back in your care!
What a doll baby!! I still think she looks a lot like you Renee, and I'm hoping against hope everything goes smoothly for you guys to finally and officially call her your own! She's such a sweetie! How is it with two babies and a toddler? Probably insane, but so happy too! Love, Kalia (the word verification is nellybop, I thought it was cute!)
yeah!!!!! she looks so happy!
This is just so cool I can't get over it~!!! Yay! She is gorgeous! She looks happy with you guys:D
Yay for wonderful news! I am so happy for you, truly a miracle! I am going to blog stalk you a little now and get the whole scoop!
Renee!
How exciting...she looks really cute! I hope everything works out for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Take Care!
Hey Renee!
She looks so cute!!! CONGRATS!!! I really hope it works out!!! My prayers are with you.
Post a Comment