Big boy wearing Daddy's hat!
He's watching Sesame Street
Are these your slippers, Mom?
Yummy muffin, Mommy!
Watching TV.
I am being lazy today by not going to church. I know, I know. It's got something to do w/the time change too & church being @ 9am and me not a morning person.
Vince went, but I am home w/Bug. We're watching Dinosaurs-the movie.
What a busy day yesterday! In the morning I met up w/my sisters and went shopping for some new shoes for Dominic. It seems that his feet are finally starting to grow at a rapid rate. He was a 3-3 1/2 around Christmas and has only been wearing 4s for a few months. Well, now he's a 4 1/2 so I bought him size 5s.
When I got home from shopping I put Bug down and went to work. After 5-6 loads of laundry (everything folded and put away) our bedroom is spotless! It feels so good to have a clean room. I'm trying to be better @ folding clothes straight from the dryer and putting them away. It's nice not have basket's full of laundry. Now that all of our clothes are clean and hung up, we have no room in our dressers or closet.
I'm getting ready for my last week of work!! I'm so excited!
Here are some recent photos of my Bug. Enjoy!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Loads of Laundry
at 10:05 AM
Labels: being a wife, housewife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was hard to get up this morning for us too. The Fog didn't help. We ended up staying home from church today too. Plan on having a lazy day with my boys.
The time change really did a number on me too, only I thought i was only ten minutes late, not an hour and ten minutes.
I hate laundry, so hats off you were able to get so much done! I did some over the weekend too, but I have about 3 loads left to wash...oh the joys! I swear it NEVER ends!
Post a Comment