CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Job Hunting...

I didn't want to jinx ourselves, so I haven't mentioned this to many people yet. Vince finally has an interview w/Airway Heights Correctional Facility tomorrow! This has been a long time coming and we so nervous and excited. With my job ending on Friday and me staying home w/Dom, this needs to happen to ensure our survival. We have been praying for this for about a month. Vince had a very good connection at AWH and so we hope that will count for something. He has his Criminal Justice Degree from S.C.C. so that's got to help. From what he's been told, there are a lot of applicants, but are willing to relocate if necessary. So I post this to ask for extra prayers tonight and this week! I have a very calming, good feeling that he will get this job. So, tomorrow this is what he has to go through:
He has to be there @ 7am
He will have an oral board interview
He will be put through a physcological battery test
I think he has to take a written
So, he will be there all day. He took the day off work. If he gets past all of that, then he will go through the physical test towards the end of the month. He has started to run to get into shape. If he passes that, which he will, then he has to go through a 6 wk academy training course!
We both think that it's no coincidence that this is all happening during the same month my job ends. So here's to praying!!
I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

GO VINCE GO! I am sure he will do fine. The lord always is there for those who live righteously. I know for a fact that he will let things happen the way they are suppose to. That is why we are down here and not going to school. He has a plan for everything and I still have to remind myself of it. He obviously had a plan that i have these girls. Because it wasn't my plan at this time. Your little Dom is so cute and I enjoy seeing pictures of him. I bet he just adores you. Enjoy being home with him. He will love being with you all the time. But remember to take time for yourself(i should take my own advice) cuz you will go crazy if you dont.

Mikaela said...

Good luck to Vince! I hope he will get this job and that everything will work out for you and your family! Stressful times, but so worth it, right? Update so we know what happens! :)

Uberly Ewe said...

so this was all happening on Wednesday? I hope it turned out ok, and that you have some news to share.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin