After the Easter Egg Hunt, we came home and put Bug down for a nap and we ended up doing 5 hrs of yard work! It was so much fun working on our own yard. Our yard needs a lot of work & we are just starting. We pulled out a rose bush and another big bush on the North side of the house. We are going to clear out that whole side.
I cleaned up the area around our Lilac tree by taking out some big rocks and weeds. I also weeded our flower beds in the front and they look so much nicer now. Vince was working on digging up what's left of the apple tree. He is going to pull it out of the ground w/his truck. Dominic was helping him; they were so cute! Vince helped pull out another stump that I couldn't get.
We have a lot of piles that need to go the dump! I am excited to get our yard cleaned up so people can appreciate the work we've done and admire it.
We are closer to "real" home owners now. We even went to Home Depot and bought our own shovels and gardening gloves and an axe for Vince.
Dominic is trying to help Daddy dig!
I cleaned up the flower beds in the front of our house.
This is the flower bed to the right of the house.
This is underneath out Lilac tree w/everything all cleaned up!
I took this w/out his knowledge and it's one of all time favorite pics..
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, March 24, 2008
Yard Work!
at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good work Renee! Yards can be so much work, yet so very fulfilling to work on when they are your own!
I can't wait to come see the fruits of your labor when we come up!
The Yard is starting to look good Babe! I can't wait till we can get some work done outside too!!! I would love to have a backyard by the time you get here!!! The kids could go out back and play!!! Just imagine....
Post a Comment