So, I went 3 days w/out pop last week. I had a headache every day, but it was okay. I cannot believe the difference of how I feel when I don't drink pop. I have had more energy more than anything. It's funny because people drink pop w/caffeine to stay awake. I am always tired when I drink pop. Wednesday and Thursday I drank 3 16.9oz bottles.Friday I drank 2 bottles. I am trying to drink at least 1 bottle a day. It's a little harder on the weekends. I just pulled out a bottle just now too.
Friday Night:
I am happy to say that after almost a year in our ward, we are finally starting to fit in and make some new friends on this side of Spokane. We hung out w/a couple in ward on Friday night. They are in their early 20s and going to school. They only live like 5 min. from our house. We went to their apt. for dinner & then came back to our house, because of Dominic, and played games until about 1am. We had so much fun!! Jandre, we'll have to add this couple to our list!
Saturday:
Woke up @ 9am-Vince got up w/Dominic-went shopping w/Jandre for her anniversary coming up. Thank you for picking me up Jandre! I enjoyed the break from driving. We had a lot of fun. We had our boys w/us & for 2 two yr olds, they did pretty good! We both were impressed.
After that, we came home and I put Dom down for his nap. I had the fun task of trying to take off his carseat cover (Alpha Omega Elite) to wash it. I was about ready to throw that thing away & then I figured it out. It's really easy now that I did it. So, if anyone has this carseat and wants to wash it, call me & I'll walk you through it. It wasn't bad putting it back together either.
Later that night, we decided to just stay home and watched American Gangster. I know, I know, it's rated R. If you get the edited version, it's not bad. But, I just love Densel Washington! We both enjoyed the movie.
Sunday-today:
Made it just in time to take the Sacrament, whew! Dom was really good during Sacrament meeting & I didn't have to stay w/him in Nursery. It works better if I walk him in there, rather than carry him. He's more independant this way. So, I got to go to Sunday School and Relief Society. It was a good day in church. I'm not used to having the chance to pay attention to the lesson. It's pretty nice. I guess I'll take advantage of this before we get our next child.
I was able to take a nap this afternoon and then we went over my in-laws again for dinner. I'm trying to go over there more often. Sundays are family days and Lisa likes us coming over!
So, that was my weekend! I have 2 wks of work left and Jandre has 8 days left to watch Dominic. Yea!!! I can't wait.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Feeling Pretty Good!
at 9:06 PM
Labels: Family, Friends, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think that I need to give up pop also. Maybe I will follow your example. Latley I have caught myself wondering around looking for a diet coke, knowing that we don't have any. LOL Don't worry about the bed, lets just plan for a couple weeks, cuz you will be done with work and I will be done with school!!!
sounds good to me heather!
I am soooooo proud of you for doing such a great job drinking water! This is such a hard habit to kick and it sounds like you are well on your way. There is nothing like the feeling of making goals and accomplishing them!
Hey where is your slide show? I'll be watching for it. Feel free to give me a call if you want!
Post a Comment