CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, March 31, 2008

We have internet again!


Thanks to my Husband and Forrest, we now are able to have a phone connection upstairs. I am so excited!
That just goes to show how much I am on the internet! I pay all of our bills online too.
Today was a busy day. I cleaned house and am still working on putting together the upstairs since moving the computer up there. It's slow going, but coming together. We have so much paperwork I have to go through and just a lot of junk.
I am proud of myself for what I have done so far.

I made Mexican Casserole tonight for dinner:
1 lb of hamburger- I used 2 lbs tonight for 4 adults and 2 toddlers
2 cans refried beans
1 bottle of taco sauce-I used medium to add some spice
2 cups shredded cheese
sour cream
corn chips

Cook hamburger and spread onto bottom of 9x13 pan
spread refried bean on top of hamburger
pour taco sauce over beans
sprinkle cheese on top
cover and bake for 20-30 min- I baked @ 375 degrees
Pour corn chips and sour cream and enjoy!
Makes good leftovers!

I took this cute picture of Dom today also wearing a red hat. He wouldn't take it off and was just playing w/his Mr. Potato Head wearing his red hat. I think it's cute!
I am finding it difficult to make my child eat lately. Some days he won't eat breakfast, barely anything for lunch and then like 2 bites @ dinner. What do I do? I have heard that some toddlers become very picky eaters and I know that after age 1 they don't eat as much since they're not growing as much. Now he does drink Pediasure 3 times a day, but I'm still supposed to feed him anything I can inbetween. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I would not worry about Dom not eating as much. If this has just started happening. There could be several reasons that he is doing this and all that are normal. Bug does this from time to time and it is usually right after he had a growth spirt. He will eat and eat and then cut back. And yes, they start to get picky with the things they like and don't like. And they change almost daily you think...but know that if he really is hungry he will eat. He is not like us adults who will not eat even if our stomache is growling because we are on a diet and we feel we need to lose a few pounds. Kids are not like that. They eat when they are hungry. Just keep ofering him things you know he will like and if he says "NO" then don't push it. The Pedisure is good and you know he is getting all the nutrients he needs from that so you are lucky.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your suggestions Brenda!

Jandre said...

Speaking of your recipe. for some reason, I've been running to the bathroom since last night after I ate it. You didn't put any "ibuprophen" in it did you?

Renee' P said...

Ha ha! Very funny Jandre! No I didn't. It was probably the beans.
Sorry!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin