So for the past 3 days (not joking) I have been trying to upload these pics. for my slideshow. The slideshow is dedicated to David & Wendy. It's also for family and friend's enjoyment! I am working a another one from when Dom was 1 to 2 yrs old.
So, if you didn't get the chance to see Dominic when he was a wee one, then here's your chance! Wendy, I told you I too take a lot of pics! Pictures are worth a thousand words! I cut a lot out too! It's hard to choose from all the pics. So take some time and enjoy the slideshow. It's a little fast so pause it and go at your own pace.
For the next slide show, I will try to upload from a different computer, not dial-up.
It's been a busy week so far. I can't believe that next week is my last week in the work world. Time fly's by! I am so excited to stay at home though.
Lately, I've been taking more time on dishes and cleaning and laundry and baking! What's with me? I guess I'm just practicing...LOL!
Jandre only has 4 days left to watch my BUG! Congrats Jandre! FREEDOM!
Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm wiped out from finishing this slide show.
Let me know what you think?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
at 10:45 PM
Labels: being a wife, Motherhood, Slide show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so fun to see Dominic growing up! What a cutie! You guys are such a beautiful family together. Thanks for putting this great slide show together.
Such a cute slide show. He was so small. How big was he when he was born? How early was he? Isn't amazing how fast they grow?
Post a Comment