So, I decided we'd go out to dinner tonight due to my last "official" paycheck. I get one more w/all the severance pay on Friday! Well, we went to Chili's & Bug was sooooo good that we decided to reward him for good behaviour. So off we went to Babies R' Us to buy Bug a new toy! We decided on a law mower that blows bubbles when you push it. He'll love to play w/this outside this summer! He likes it, I think. He played w/it for about 10 min. when we got home and then moved on. It was less than $20 so well worth it.
Back to Saturday for a minute. Due to all the laundry I did, I pushed myself too hard (backwise). Sunday afternoon, after a short nap, I woke up and could barely walk. For those of you who don't know, I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine). So activities like doing laundry and dishes (bending and twisting over and over) are not good for my back. I was hurting so bad yesterday! Today wasn't as bad, but still pretty painful on the leftside, which is my worst side. It will get better by the end of the week, hopefully. I just thought I'd share my pain w/you all!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, March 10, 2008
Rewarded For Good Behavior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So are you getting him use to the idea of mowing the lawn when he is older? LOL. He looks like he really does like the new toy mower. Anything that blows bubbles is FUN!
Post a Comment