Is the hardest job ever, but so rewarding!
I just put Bug to bed and I just love putting him to bed. We bond w/eachother! We have our routine and then he puts his head on my shoulder and I hum to him before putting him down. I just LOVE MY SON to death! I can't imagine where my life would be right now if we didn't have him. All I know is that we were prompted to do Foster-to-Adopt to get Dominic. Everything went so smoothly and it only took 8 mo. to call him a Pendergrass. It's an amazing story and I know the HF had a hand in it.
Now, I am sitting here, loving my baby and not wanting him to grow up yet. I want another one, but not sure how that's going to happen.
I have always wanted to be Mom and now I am! I have been for 2 yrs! Still a new Mom, no doubt, but a Mom nonetheless.
My heart is soooo full of love for Dominic right now, that I just wanted to share it!
Yes, I have "those days" too, and am always telling him "no" and "don't touch that", and on and on. But in the end, he's all mine!
I do have attachment issues-pretty badly! So it's okay Wendy, you're not alone! LOL
I love taking him to the store and pretty much everywhere I go. I do like time to myself once in a while, but attached!
Can you feel the love tonight?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, March 10, 2008
Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
at 8:10 PM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
When my kids were little and I would hold them close I use to feel like my heart was going to burst with love. I still feel that way now, but they don't hang out in my lap as much as they use to. Have you ever felt like that before?
YAY! This is the first time I've been able to actually click on your blog and see it! For some reason before my computer wouldn't let me pull it up.
Renee...your little guy is sooooooo cute!!! I love his big beautiful eyes. When I look at his picture his name suits him so much. He is just so sweet. I'm so glad you are his mommy!
Being a mom is hard but I think that is what makes the love bond grow so strong between us and our kids. If it weren't so hard and so much sacrifice, we might not value it as much.
Well I am so excited to be able to post on your blog now too and check out your adorable little bug!
Love you!
Kelli
I still feel this way about Spencer from time to time and have to stop and think "WOW! I am his mom!" It is amazing how Heavenly Father brings these children into families! Dom was totally your son before he took his first breath.
Post a Comment