CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Verdict is in...

Well, Vince didn't get past the Oral Board. He will get a letter explaining why on Friday. We are both a little disapointed, but at the same time grateful that Vince got this far so far. The lady in HR told Vince that she will forward his application to Connell and Walla Walla so we'll see what happens.
A lot of people don't pass the Oral Board the first or 2nd time. He can reaply in another 3 mo to Airway Heights.
We will keep praying for something to happen.
Vince may end up getting a part-time 2nd job? Still talking about it.
Deciding to stay at home w/Bug is a huge sacrifice for us, but I stand my ground and know that it's what I need to do right now.
Vince will get something soon & I hope we will be blessed w/this decision.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

sorry to hear this news. Will keep you guys in our prayers.

Mikaela said...

I'm sorry to hear your news too, but if you do have to move to Connell, pretty much my entire family lives there, and the new prison will be finished in a year or so, I believe. Plus they're building all sorts of new homes there, and it's WAY cheaper to live! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin