Yesterday was the perfect day so far of staying at home. Dom was an angel all day long. No yelling at him, no whining, and no timeouts. He ate good and listened to me and played on his own very well.
He wanted to color, so I sat him at the table, with washable markers, and he did so good. Thank goodness for washable markers. He was a mess, but washed up easily.
Dom even smiled for me for this pic. I was so happy!
Well, so far my first week at home has gone by very fast but smoothly. Wednesday was a frustrating day. It started w/a very whiny child in the morning. Then I met a former co-worker for lunch and Jandre and Logan joined us too. Lunch went fairly well w/ two 2 year olds. After lunch we let the boys play @ the play area in Northtown Mall. They had so much fun! After that we drove back to my house so Jandre could get her van. She ran an errand and I was to take the boys back to her house for a nap. Logan didn't want to lay down for me and slept in the car on the way there. Dom went right down but only slept for 1 hr. Logan had a hard time w/no nap, Jandre will agree!!! My mother-in-law was hosting a Pampered Chef party that night. We didn't feed the boys before we left. So they were LOTS of fun, if you get my drift. Plus Jandre had a really bad sinus headache allday long. So Dom was hungry and very fussy and whiney. I was so glad to be home on Wed. evening and put Dom to bed. So after that day, a day like yesterday was so nice!
I love staying at home and taking care of my little boy. It's the greatest!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, March 21, 2008
A colorful day!
at 10:10 AM
Labels: Stay at home Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, I've gone private on my blog. If you guys want to read it, please send me an email, and I will invite you: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Mikaela
This picture is adorable. Sometimes I wonder if kids are on a 48 hour schedule because every other day seems to be good or bad. Anyway, Happy Easter!
What a cute picture of Dom. I'm glad you had a super great day with him. It makes the not so super great days seem bearable! :)
Post a Comment