CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, August 4, 2008

Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!

My friend showed me her new snugli so I thought. She pulls out this piece of fabric and my world was forever changed! The Moby Wrap is awesome. I was skeptical until she put Dom on my back and wrapped him in there and he loved it! My 2 1/2 yr old. And.........it takes the pressure off your back unlike the Snugli's. I have scoliosis so that's important to not strain my back too much. The sizes go from preemie to 35 lbs! I wish I had this when we first got Dom. He was too small for the slings or the snugli. So that is my preaching on this product. Every mother of youngens must have one. I drove all the way to Cour d lene and bought one. They are $40-$55. Mine was $45 because it's UV ray protected! Pretty cool huh! I tried to post a picture of one, but the sight wouldn't let me. Just go to google and type in Moby Wraps to see them. They are so universal! You can do all kinds of different positions with the baby/toddler. GO BUY ONE! IT'S WORTH IT!

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Did you drive to Coure d' Alene to get this new product, and was it at Mother's Haven? If yes, I had heard such great stuff about her store. I would love to take a drive out to her shop but with Gas Prices and the fact that I want to SLEEP ALL THE TIME it has been hard to do to much.

Jandre said...

yeah, that's right, who rocks? that would be me. Yes, we went to mothers haven to get them and they go from $40-$69 I believe. But they're so worth it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin