So Dom is trying to take control of the whole "nap" thing these days. He will play in the dark and be so quiet that I think he is sleeping. What a stinker! I am going to try to read to him before bedtime again. I tried it before and then just got lazy. You just can't be selfish like that when your a mom. So I read 3 short board books to him tonight and sang a little bit of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to him. He actually went right to bed. By reading to him, it gives him time to wind down. When I just say bed time right in the middle of him playing he doesn't wind down. So I was pleased w/how tonight went.
I am getting tired of diapers for him, but I will be patient and wait until he's "ready". Every one tells me to wait until he's 3 unless he's really really ready. So that's what I'm doing. I think he will do better at that age and he'll understand me a little better.
He helped me clean up tonight and was so proud of himself!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Mommy Post
- A little more done...
- Baby Fever
- Slashed!
- Mommy Post-Good
- Les Miserables
- Other pictures from the last few days.
- 10 yr reunion
- Girl's Night
- Hanging out w/the Archer's
- Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends
- Mommy Post Good/Bad
- The Mommy Post Bad/Good
- Skyfest
- Wordless Wednesday
- No more static!
- Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!
- Priorities!
- More baby's room pics
- Personality Pics!
-
▼
August
(20)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Mommy Post
at 9:00 PM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Do you do baths at night?? that seemed to help quite our kids down too. And I waited untill Brock was 3 to potty train and it went really really fast. I know the need to want to be without diapers. I soooo know that. If you have any great tips for night time training, lay it on me!!!!
Post a Comment