CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my Mom's 55th birthday. I say her age because she doesn't even look it. I guess I will be like that too at her age. So far so good. Dom and I went to my parents and were joined by my older brother's family. It was a fun day. My mom and I played cards for about an hour. I think that this is the first time in years that I have had her to myself like that. We had fun. Dom was an angel.

My brother Chris BBQ'd ribs and I ate 6 of them! Yes I ate pork. It was seasoned enough that I couldn't taste the pork so much.
After dinner we watched some videos from my parent's trip to Hawaii.
Overall it was a really good day. Here are some photos to remember this day.



Grandma and Bug!

Chris, Evie & Grandma

And here is Me, Dom and and my Mom. Bug cuddled against me at the last minute. I love this picture!




3 comments:

Stephani said...

You're right, your mom does NOT look 55! and that pic of you and your little guy is so sweet.

Renee' P said...

Thanks Steph!

Mikaela said...

Your mom does look great, and you guys look so much alike. I love the last picture of you, Dom, and your mom...you guys all look great...also, love your sweater...super cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin