I was out and about yesterday and I came home after Vince got home from work. There on the table were these beautiful pink/purple roses! They are breathtaking and I was so happy! This is the first time in 6 yrs that he bought me roses w/out me hinting anything. He told me that he appreciates everything I've been doing since being at home full time.
It was such a nice surprise and I wanted to share w/all of you!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Just Because I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Way to go Vince! I think one of the hardest things about being a stay at home Mom is lack of recognition, so there is really nothing better than a simple thank you, you are amazing!
That is so sweet, what a great hubby! It's nice to be appreciated now and again, especially being a mom.
~Mandy
That is so sweet. I love it when Bryan does that same thing. I love the Just BECAUSE flowers. They mean so much more.
Beautiful! I bet that really was a sweet surprise. :) They look like they smelled good too.
Lucky you! Flowers are hard to come by in my world too!
It's nice when husbands acknowledge their wives efforts when they're at home. It makes us feel appreciated!!
Post a Comment