CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twilight!

Okay after much talk of this series I have jumped on the waggon! And I am staying! Holy cow what a ride! I'm on the 3rd book right now and loving every minute. The first part of the 2nd book drove me crazy; so crazy that I had to take a break from it for a few hours. I read the 2nd book in a day.
I saw Stephanie Meyers being interviewed on the Ellen show. I was dissapointed because she only got like 3 minutes on the show. She deserves much more than that.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I am acutally reading the second book right now, and I would have to agree that I am getting tired of the beginning. I just got to the part where she is confronting Jacob who has been avoiding her for some time. I hope that it gets better. Well, I know it will since everyone else has read the book and the 3rd and 4th.
Oh, Bryan has read all 4 books now! He is a very fast reader. Not me so much.

Brianne said...

I love the Twilight series. I've read all of them. I'm thinking I'm about to read them again since I liked them so much. That's not normal for me. I have to really love the book!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin