One of my fellow bloggers did this on her blog. I would like to know who reads my blog but doesn't leave comments. I don't always leave comments on other blogs, but try to. So I am a blog stalker sometimes. So if you read my blog, leave me comment and let me know if you read and leave comments or are you a blog stalker? This is just a fun way to know who actually reads your blog.
If you don't have a google account, just leave an annonymous comment with your name.
This is just a fun thing; I'm don't care if you don't leave comments. I just love to know that people are reading my blog.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Are You A Blog Stalker?
at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I have to say I'm not a blog stalker. I have a hard time keeping up with family and friends blogs as is. When I read a post I usually comment unless I can't think of anything to say. Mostly I tend to go a week or two without keeping up and then I try to catch up but with so many I tend to read the most current post unless something catches my eye.
Yup Im a blog stalker too...ok I try to comment but sometimes I just like to see how everyone is doing. I have so many blogs to look at that I just jump through them. It is nice ot see who looks at your blog though huh?
Hi, it's Kalia Bowman, from Mary and Eric's apartment at Oakridge in Moscow Idaho. We ate spaghetti together and talked when I was pregnant with my 2nd son. And, I sometimes blog stalk, but I try to leave comments. I love seeing your family, especially your blog header picture, it looks really nice, and Dom is a cutie! My email is thebowmancrew@gmail.com if you want it for anything, I left a comment about preschool stuff on your other post.
I am definately a blog stalker. I do it because I don't have time to comment to everyone so I usually only comment when I have the chance or something stands out to me. But I love knowing what everyone is up to and seeing the pictures of how everyone is growing.
I'm definately a blog stalker! I'm sorry, but it's fun...
I am a blog stalker every now and then. I make an effort to leave comments, but many times I am in a rush or don't have anything great to say, so then I don't. Rest assured that I have read every one of your posts. It may take me a week sometimes, and I might not comment, but I know what is going on in your life. I love you guys and am so glad you keep your blog updated all the time, so I know what is going on in your life (especially now that it is a little harder to call). I think I comment the most on your blog out of all the ones I read, so I guess that means I stalk other people a lot? I have a site tracker that sends me an email each week. It tells me how many people go to the sight each day, what the average time on the sight is, I think you would enjoy it. Let me know and I will send you the website!
Hi! I'm not sure now how I found your blog, but I am for the most part a stalker. That's sounds weird to say! I float around to so many blogs, it just depends how much time I have on my hands. With my three kids - not much!
I am not a stalker most of the time. I just have been kind of busy the past few weeks with health issues.
I hope that you are doing well.
I read ya!!! Love catching the updates!!
Okay, I've made like a bazillion comments all over your blog tonight! lol! You'll have to check it out to see them all...I am just getting caught up on everyone's blogs, now. Anyways, just wanted you to know in case you didn't look back on previous blogs...I'm thinking of you Renee'! Have a good one!
Hey girl, just wanted to stop by and say hello! I hope all is well in good old Spokane!
:)
Nicole
oh, i am such a stalker! lol it was good to hear from you on my blog and i promise to comment more often! :)
I read your blog- but I think I comment too. It is hit or miss on how OFTEN I can visit- but I try to make sure I read everything you post.
Post a Comment