CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flashback Friday

I haven't done one of these for a while also. I love looking back and seeing my little boy as a baby. He was so adorable and even cuter now!
I am posting this a few hours early but it's for Friday!

Dom was almost 8 mo in this pic. His eye was still goopy. Looks like he was teething too!

Same age and I was trying the sippy cup on him. He liked it but was 15 mo old when he finally accepted it full time!

And here's my little Bug today! How can I deny those eyes and that look?

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Yes, he does have the look. He has you wrapped around his finger.

Angela said...

It's so fun to look back and remember. It helps to remind you to enjoy each day and each phase as it comes. He's sure a cute little guy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin