CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Dom and buddy Logan getting ready to have lunch at the park.

Forrest and Logan feeding the ducks.

Daddy and Dom checking out the park.

A photo of the pond w/seagulls and ducks.

Dom and Logan bundled up for Pig out in the Park.

All the boys on horses. (Cause I wanna be a cowboy)

They look so much alike! It's amazing!


Dom is so afraid of the trash goat! It cracks me up! Here's daddy trying to get on the goat w/Bug.

Logan is not afraid!!



This was a beautiful sunset tonight from the South Hill.

SORRY I MADE U LOOK AT THE PICS FIRST!

Busy day today! We went to Manito Park for a picnic w/the Sherwoods. Dom and Logan had a blast playing on the toys. While the Dads were watching the boys Jandre and I played some cards. It was a little windy though. We went to feed the ducks, despite the "Don't Feed the waterfowl" sign. Oops! There were a ton of catfish in the water and turtles. It was a pretty nice day. After Manito Park we came back to our house and put the boys down for a nap. That went well! Then we went out to a fairly cheep dinner at Chapalas and went to Pig Out in the Park for a while. We took the boys on the carrosel; actually Vince and Forrest took them. We watched! Journey was playing live at Riverfront Park when we got there. That was a pleasant surprise!
We ended our day by going to Coldstone for some icecream!
After we got back I cleaned the bathtub to give Bug a bath. He needed one! He played w/his Mega Blocks for a long time in the bath and then I put him to bed.
Now I am watching my recorded shows from tonight. Deal or no Deal (watched the first person ever to win One Million dollars), One Tree Hill (Season Premiere), and currently watching Season Premiere of Prison Break (4th season). Here we go w/the fall shows!

1 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Dom is still afraid of that goat, huh? He is so funny! What a cute kid. Funny that you mentioned how much he looks like Vince, I was just thinking before I read that how much he looked blood related to you guys. Just one more confirmation about the sealing power. He is definitely yours forever.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin