CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Let Down

We got a call from CPS last Thursday. They told us that we were probably going to get Lily back. The BM messed up and there was enough red flags to hold a hearing. The court hearing was on Friday. We waiting all day long on Friday to find out the judge's decision. Finally at 4:45 pm the social worker called and the judge decided to give the BM another chance. Just our luck! It also turns out that we don't really have a chance to get her back as there are family members that would take her.
So goodbye once again to Lily. I was upset but didn't shed a tear.
Before the SW hung up she offered us a brand new african american baby boy that was born that morning. Sadly I declined since we are waiting for a baby girl. I hope that they found a good home for that baby boy.
I have a friend that has restored the hope in me. It's hard to believe that one of these days we will actually get our baby girl. It's a lot harder this time around than w/Dominic. I am grateful though for having 5 blissful days w/Lily when she was born. I was so happy and she was too. If anything we gave her a safe place for those days.
It filled the void of having to wait for a baby then. But now it's difficult. I have a beautiful purple Tinker Bell themed room that's waiting for a litte angel to fill it!
I long for that sound of a newborn, to protect and love. I long to see the progression of that baby from our doing. I look at Dom now and what a beautiful little boy he's becoming and all because of us.
Thanks for listening to my woes on this subject.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I am glad that you posted about this. You need to get it out, and have your friends know what you are going through.
Thinking of you.

Brianne said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys! Stay strong and know that you'll be blessed with a baby girl when the timing's right.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin