CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy Post-Good

We've had a pretty good week so far. Dom has only had a couple of time outs and he stays on the stairs until I come and get him. He took naps Mon & Tue, but not today. My mom gave us a couple of Mega Blocks she had at her house. I thought that Dom would enjoy adding some to his collection of Mega Blocks. Boy was I right! Since Mon that's all he's played w/throughout the day. The new pieces are blocks w/wheels on them. Dom has been so busy building and building and loves to roll the car on the kitchen floor.

He ate really good today. He had a pudding for brkfst, yogurt for lunch, pudding for a snack and then had two helpings of stuffing! We are so proud of him.
He asked to go sit on the potty once, so I put him on. Still nothing happens, but he feels like such a big boy when he does.
Dom and Daddy played for a while and Dom loved all that attention!
After Vince went to bed Dom cuddled w/me for a while as we watched Cops together. When there was a commercial he noticed and was wiggly. Then when it came back on he sat still and watched it w/me. It cracks me up!
So we have had a good week so far! I hope it continues.
He seems to respond really well when I praise him or encourage him. He is so cute!
Here are some pics from our fun times tonight!

Dom was so proud of his creation and wanted me take his picture.

Look what I made Mom!

So then he wanted me take a picture of all his blocks.

Then he had to have a picture in his car seat. LOL

This is after playtime w/Daddy! Pals!

1 comments:

ABBOTTLAND said...

It looks like you had a better week this week. It's amazing how some days seem so easy and the next like you're in hell. I'm sure it has a lot to do with you being more patient with him and trying different things that work. Kids are very observant of these things. I chuckled when I read that you and Dom were watching Cops. He must enjoy it if it keeps his attention. Maybe you have a future policeman on your hands. :)
~Mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin