CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Les Miserables

My parents surpised me w/a ticket to see Les Miserables at the Couer d' lene Theatre. They took me to a wonderful asian restaurant, Ding Hon's I think? It's in Liberty Lake in the strip of stores by Albertson's. It was so good! We had raw fish and sushi and honey-glazed prawns w/walnuts on top! YUMMY! Then we went to the play. Of course I had to capture a picture to remember this moment! This was my 2nd time seeing this musical. My dad took me in 1999 but I don't remember it too well. The singing was amazing! The acting too. The guy that played Jon Val Jon (sorry about the spelling) and the guy that played the cop both played in the Broadway production. Again, it was amazing!!! I have never seen anything like it. If you have the chance to go, GO! Tickets are $35 per person and the last showing is on the 23rd of Aug.
It was so much fun to go w/my parents and share this experience w/them. Thank you so much Mom and Dad.

6 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

you lucky girl! What a fantastic surprise!

Uberly Ewe said...

The price seems so resonable! Bryan wanted to take me to Phantom in Spokane but with the tickets being over a hundred dollars we said NO WAY!

Kalia said...

I love your new family pics on the blog! Your little family is so cute! Sounds like life has been busy and fun lately! And Dom's expression was priceless in the one picture!

Mikaela said...

That is so awesome! I love Les Miserables! Charles took me a few years back (you know, pre-kids when you have a little extra money) for our anniversary. LOVED IT! So I'm glad you got out!

Mikaela said...

That is so awesome! I love Les Miserables! Charles took me a few years back (you know, pre-kids when you have a little extra money) for our anniversary. LOVED IT! So I'm glad you got out!

Mikaela said...

sorry i commented twice...oops!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin