What a horrible day Monday was. I didn't go anywhere all day and when Vince got home from work he noticed that the van had a flat tire on the front driver's side. I was like, Oh great! This is all we need. We just bought all new tires for the van a few months ago. So Vince took the tire to Les Schwabb and we find out that someone knifed it. So we had to put a brand new tire on our already large account. I am hoping insurance will cover it.
The scary thing to me is that the car was closest to the street, so someone went further into the driveway to get the van tire. The truck and car were untouched thankfully.
This is the first problem we've had since we bought this house almost a yr and half ago.
I am so glad that they didn't slash all 4 of our tires. How expensive that would have been.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Mommy Post
- A little more done...
- Baby Fever
- Slashed!
- Mommy Post-Good
- Les Miserables
- Other pictures from the last few days.
- 10 yr reunion
- Girl's Night
- Hanging out w/the Archer's
- Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends
- Mommy Post Good/Bad
- The Mommy Post Bad/Good
- Skyfest
- Wordless Wednesday
- No more static!
- Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!
- Priorities!
- More baby's room pics
- Personality Pics!
-
▼
August
(20)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Slashed!
at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! That is a little unsettling...I'm sorry that had to happen.
how maddening! Laura and Chris had someone steal their battery in Arizona. The thing that made them so mad was not so much the batter (though that is bad), it was that they cut all the cables- they were expensive to replace.
Anyway- I also wanted to say I love your family picture at the top of your blog! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment