CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, August 11, 2008

Skyfest

On Sat. we went to the air show @ the Airforce Base. It was really fun. I got a nice tan from that day. My favorites were the F15, F22 and of course the Blue Angels. I loved how loud these planes were! Dom didn't. He got scared and we had to cover his ears when they passed us by. I took the opportunity to take some pics w/my awesome camera. I think I got some pretty good shots.

Here's a cargo plane. There was so much room inside.



This is Vince and Dom sitting in a fire truck and Vince talking to the driver.



I think this was an F22. There were two of them.

I think these were different planes from WWII.


Couldn't resist a pic of little Bug!


The Blue Angels!


Look out they're going head to head in a dog fight!
Here are five out of six. So cool!


3 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

Yea wasn't Skyfest cool? Damian and I saw the show from his mom and dad's house so we literally got buzzed overhead as they headed back to the base it was fun to watch but maybe next year Damian and I will go out on base

Amanda Impett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uberly Ewe said...

It does look like you guys had a great time! I wish that we could have gone.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin