CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends

Our good friends are in town and we haven't seen each other for almost a year. Dom and I tagged along w/them today at Riverfront Park. We had a good time. Dom loved it. We went on the carrosel twice. Dom didn't like it as much the 2nd time. We ate lunch in some much needed shade. Time passed by very quickly and my friend was running to get to their meter which ran out of $.
Those activities tired out Dom enough and he took a nice long nap today.

Tomorrow we are going to Liberty Lake Park to play for a while. Then Vince and I are going on a date to see The Dark Night. Then on Sat we are going to Liberty Lake Park for my 10 yr reuinion family day. Then Sat night I am going to the Coure d lene theatre w/my parents to see Les Miserables! They bought me a ticket. Then we are having some friends over for dinner on Sunday. FHE w/Sherwoods' on Mon, and then it settles down a bit. Whew! What a busy busy week.

I am going to a girl's night tonight w/some friends from the Valley. We are going to the Olive Garden. I can't wait. It will be nice to get away from Dom for a while. It's very close to my house too, so I don't have to waste a lot of gas getting there. I'll take my camera and try to post some pictures later.

Last sunday we met 3-4 new couples that just moved into our ward. One of them lives 5 min walking distance from our house. Yea! I am so happy to have someone else live so close to us. I took Dom in the stroller and visited w/them for a while yesterday. They have a beautiful 14 mo. old baby girl! I am excited for some new couples in our ward. I am really trying hard to become more part of our ward and maybe having some new friends will help us do that.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I hope that you had fun last night at GNO! Olive Garden is the yummiest!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin