This weekend was my 10 reunion. My how time flys by. I think it was my reunion. Vince just as many or more people in my class than I do. Funny huh? His is next year. The only event we went to for mine was the family day. Sat was a hot one, but we survived. Dom had fun and it was great to see some old HS friends. There were a lot of families there! The McFarlan's and Stroh's came w/their beautiful children. I missed the dinner, but hopefully we can go to Vince's next year. I know a lot more people in his class than in my own.
Mr. Bowden and Mr. Chalich. Vince knows them both really really well.
Vince standing next to Mr. Bowden
Thersia Stroh's family and girl we graduated with. (Sorry I'm bad w/names)
Amy McFarlan and her boys. Nate was in my class.
This was the buffet table. There was a lot of food !!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Mommy Post
- A little more done...
- Baby Fever
- Slashed!
- Mommy Post-Good
- Les Miserables
- Other pictures from the last few days.
- 10 yr reunion
- Girl's Night
- Hanging out w/the Archer's
- Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends
- Mommy Post Good/Bad
- The Mommy Post Bad/Good
- Skyfest
- Wordless Wednesday
- No more static!
- Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!
- Priorities!
- More baby's room pics
- Personality Pics!
-
▼
August
(20)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, August 17, 2008
10 yr reunion
at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How fun! I had a really bad time at my ten year reunion. There was drinking and the dinner and music were awful. I was married to Bryan at the time and was hoping that more of my friends from school would be there but it was mostly the popular/in crowd that were there, and we didn't have much to talk to them about. I was shy in school and didn't have many friends. Doesn't help that I only went to this school my senior year, because my parents bought a new home the summer before my senior year and I had to attend a new school.
Wow, I just realized that my 20 year reunion is happening in November of this year. I am not going to attend, but wow that means when I had my 10 year reunion you were graduating...LOL I guess I am old hu??? LOL
Post a Comment