It's funny what we will and won't do based on our priorities. For example, Vince and I have dial-up internet and it sucks and is slow and I have to waste a lot of time just waiting for my computer to do something. But, instead of paying a lot of $ for better internet we get cable instead. I am a TV freak and love my shows. We will have DVR now so I can record stuff and watch them later.
Then today my friend shows me this awesome baby accessorie every mother should have and I wanted it so I drive all the way to Cour d lene just to buy it. But then I complain about how much gas it takes driving back and forth to the Valley.
I just thought it's funny what we will do just to fulfill our wants!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Mommy Post
- A little more done...
- Baby Fever
- Slashed!
- Mommy Post-Good
- Les Miserables
- Other pictures from the last few days.
- 10 yr reunion
- Girl's Night
- Hanging out w/the Archer's
- Riverfront Park, Girl''s Night, New friends
- Mommy Post Good/Bad
- The Mommy Post Bad/Good
- Skyfest
- Wordless Wednesday
- No more static!
- Attention All Mothers of newborns to toddlers!
- Priorities!
- More baby's room pics
- Personality Pics!
-
▼
August
(20)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, August 4, 2008
Priorities!
at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It seriously is SO true! I do the same things...it's all about what the priority is!
Post a Comment