My goodness how the day has flown by! We got up this morning & I dressed quickly because I'm always in that mode. I decided to take Dom out to Brkfst since we really didn't have much to eat. We went to Ihop and he hardly touched his food. Then we went grocery shopping @ Yokes. I shopped for 6 meals and spent way too much $$. So I guess I'll learn how to do this. After shopping we came home and I put Dom down for a nap. He slept for 2 hrs. Meanwhile I was busy putting dishes away, doing more dishes & doing laundry. I finally got to sit down @ 3pm for about 15 min to fold some clothes. Then Vince came home and Dom woke up. So, then I was doing more laundry and cleaning. Sherwoods' came over for FHE so I was busy making dinner (Chicken Broccoli Casserole). They just left about 20 min ago and after Logan and Dom helped picked up the toys(the living room and Dom's room was a disaster) they left me w/a clean house. So now I can relax for the night. Whew!
So, I had and fun, tiring day. I enjoyed it.
I do have more dishes in the sink to do for tomorrow and more laundry, but no grocery shopping for a while.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
March
(22)
- We have internet again!
- No internet!
- A couple additions
- Is it March or January?
- Clinique Makeover
- Idol Chat
- Happy Easter!
- Yard Work!
- Easter Egg Hunt for playgroup
- Big Horn Show
- A colorful day!
- First Play Group Postponed.......
- 1st as a stay at home Mom...
- A little stressed....
- The last two days...
- The Verdict is in...
- Job Hunting...
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- Rewarded For Good Behavior!
- Loads of Laundry
- Dedicated to Dave & Wendy..
- Feeling Pretty Good!
-
▼
March
(22)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, March 17, 2008
1st as a stay at home Mom...
at 8:05 PM
Labels: Stay at home Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It can be so much busier than you would ever dream, huh? Sometimes the boys think you are just sitting around, but you never are. Just because you picked up the house and it already got messy again, and did the dishes, but now there are more, and no matter how much laundry you do , it seems like you need to do it again the next day. It is such a weird transition from working, because you see what you accomplish and feel very productive, while at home you really do a lot of the same things everyday.
NEver underestimate your skills. David always says he is so impressed that I can make dinner with Lucy being awake. He says he could never do that.
Please call me if you ever feel in a stay at home Mom slump and need to vent!
If I remember correctly I felt the same way on my first full day as a Stay at home MOM! It went by fast and I felt like I did tons of stuff. I would be happy to share some of the secrets I have come up with for the grocery shopping stuff. I have tried coupons from time to time. I have a few friends in our ward that have some pointers that I need to tap into too.
Post a Comment