CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Idol Chat

So, I am a huge American Idol fan! I've watched all 7 seasons religously! Tonight was amazing! My favorites tonight were: Michael Johns, Carly, David A, & David Cook.
Wow is all I have to say! The contestants chose a song from the year they were born. The song choices were awesome; some of my favorites! Total Eclipse of the Heart, We will rock you/We are the Champions were a couple of them.
JUST AMAZING!
I almost cried during the half of the show.
So for all you other Idol fans, let me know what you thought!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Fosburg Four said...

I know what you mean naes! I think this is probably the best season yet. There is so much talent with this group! I think I will be happy with ALMOST anyone of them named AI!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin