CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Clinique Makeover


Yesterday my sister and I went to get makeovers by clinique. Mary Kay does not work for us and we discovered that we have the same sensitive skin. Well the makeover was so much fun and we both felt so beautiful!
Loves Katie.

4 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

They did a really good job. You look very beautiful (I am definitely not saying you don't always look pretty)!

Mikaela said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't done that since high school. It's nice to have other people tell you what looks good on you. You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments ladies!

Jandre said...

did they darken your eyebrows? They just look different or something?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin