CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm still here

Well I have sure been slacking on my posting lately. Sorry. I just haven't had much to say.


We still have Rose in our home, and have no idea when she's going.

I just got back from my trip to IF last night. It was fun to see my brother, sis-in-law and their kids. It was kinda crazy w/four kids under the age of 4, the youngest being almost 2, and two infants. But we survived!

There may some big changes in fostering for us, but we shall wait and see. I'll tell you more later. I just wanted to keep you on your toes!

I will post some more later.

1 comments:

Kalia said...

Okay, well you have me on my toes! Glad you had some good family time, and keep us all posted!! Love, Kalia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin